Hideaway and Breakaway sleep 6 and Getaway sleeps 5. All three modern holiday homes are on adjacent fenced plots within Kelling Heath Holiday Park. They are approximately 20 yards apart - see our map at the bottom of the page and you'll find their exact location. Fully equipped and comfortably furnished, with double glazing, excellent insulation and central heating, they are ideal for a holiday at any time of the year. The accommodation consists of:
- Kitchen: Gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, plenty of crockery and cutlery plus full cooking and serving equipment.
- Dining area: table and chairs.
- Lounge: Large seating area, coffee table, gas/electric fire, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player/Radio.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, ensuite toilet and basin, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds (can be made into a single or a double), storage cupboards.
- Bathroom: Shower cubicle, vanity unit and toilet.
- Sun Room (Hideaway & Breakaway only): A great space with sofa bed, ideal for watching the birds and wildlife or as a single room for older children wanting their own 'space'.
- Porch (Getaway only): Equipped with heater and cloakroom hooks, this area is brilliant for drying wet clothes and wet dogs!
- Additional Beds: Sofa bed in lounge seating (a small double suitable for children or a single for one adult), and remaining sofa setting as single bed.
DOG ARE WELCOME:
We know that those of you with dogs love to bring them away with you so well behaved dogs are welcome in our homes for a charge of £20 each per week (max 2). All the plots are fully fenced, as re the decked areas. We appreciate most dog owners are responsible, but we would ask you to please observe the following:
- Keep dogs off furniture and beds
- Bring a bed for your dog to sleep in
- Leave our holiday homes as clean as possible on departure
- Ensure you clean up after your dogs on the plots
- Keep your dog on a lead at all times whilst on Park, with the exception of our plot
- Keep your dog under control so as not to cause a nuisance
- Put your dog waste in the bins shown on the dog map in the Guest Folder
WHAT'S HERE FOR YOU:
- All Bed Linen, Duvets & Pillows
- Hand & Bath Towels (please bring your own beach/pool towels)
- Tea Towels
- Gas, Electric and Water
- Toilet Rolls, Shower Gel, Liquid Soap
- Kitchen Rolls, Washing Up Liquid
- 2 adult bikes for your use (stored in outside shed)
- Travel Cot on request (bring your own linen)
- Hairdryer, Iron, Ironing Board, Umbrellas and Torches
- Parking: within fenced plot
- Garden: fully fenced with outdoor table, chairs and parasol
- Storage: secure outside shed for storing bikes etc
- Charcoal BBQ
- Hideaway, Breakaway and Getaway are strictly NO SMOKING
- Sorry but we do not accept Stag or Hen groups
WITHIN THE PARK:
Just a 5-minute walk from our holiday homes you'll find the Village Square with all its amenities:
Leisure Centre: indoor pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, gym - 2 for 1 temporary passes can be purchased by showing your Key Release Form at the Leisure Centre Reception. Passes are 1 or 3 days or a Week.
Outdoor Pool and Sun Terrace: Free for guests to use in the summer months - children's pool also available
The Forge & Terrace: Offers a choice of dining options with a focus on fresh, local, quality produce. The Forge bar has a good menu choice and pub atmosphere. The Terrace hosts the Kelling Carvery and Food Theme Nights throughout the season.
Pizza on the Square: A variety of Pizza and Pasta dishes and salad bar. A takeaway menu is also available should you fancy a night in.