We were delighted to see our guests returning to Kelling Heath Holiday Park last week, following the Government’s changes re the Coronavirus restrictions. We're doing our absolute best to comply with the guidelines regarding your health and safety and on the Park there are some facilities that are closed, and this situation is changing all the time. But the exciting news is that the outdoor pool opens on 16th July and the indoor pool and gym open on 25th July!! A booking system will be in place to keep the numbers at a reasonable level.
If you wish to book for later this year or plan your holidays for 2021 so you have something to look forward to, please check out our availability page.
Take care and keep safe.
Margaret & Graham Harris
Three great holiday homes, each offering perfect self-catering family retreats at any time of the year.
Hideaway & Breakaway sleep 6 people
Getaway sleeps 5 people
Dogs are welcome (maximum 2, charged at £20 each per week)
Our homes are located near Weybourne and Holt in beautiful North Norfolk which is a very popular area of East Anglia.
They are nestled among pine trees in the stunning 300-acre woodland setting of Kelling Heath Holiday Park. There are plenty of opportunities for exploring and having fun or just relaxing - the choice is yours.
Centrally heated and fully equipped with everything you need - electricity, gas, water, linen, towels and many sundry items - everything is included in the rental fee. You can rent one or more of our holiday homes (discount offered on multiple rentals).
To check availability click here
JUST A SHORT DISTANCE AWAY ...
As well as the award-winning facilities within Kelling Heath Holiday Park, there are a myriad of local attractions nearby.
- beautiful sandy beaches at Holkham and Wells next the Sea
- intriguing rock pools at West Runton - the kids can pond dip and search for sea creatures
- old seaside towns like Sheringham and Cromer
- pretty Norfolk villages of Holt and Thursford (famous for its Christmas Spectacular)
- RSPB and Heritage Sites at Blakeney Point and Cley Marshes
- Blickling Estate and Felbrigg Hall, both National Trust properties
- the Poppy Line Steam Train has a halt on the Park and runs a regular service between Holt and Sheringham.
Read more about all these attractions - go to our See and Do page