Three great holiday homes, each offering perfect self-catering family retreats at any time of the year.
Hideaway & Breakaway sleep 6 people
Getaway sleeps 5 people
Dogs are welcome (maximum 2, charged at £20 each per week)
Our homes are located near Weybourne and Holt in beautiful North Norfolk which is a very popular area of East Anglia.
They are nestled among pine trees in the stunning 300-acre woodland setting of Kelling Heath Holiday Park. There are plenty of opportunities for exploring and having fun or just relaxing - the choice is yours.
Centrally heated and fully equipped with everything you need - electricity, gas, water, linen, towels and many sundry items - everything is included in the rental fee. You can rent one or more of our holiday homes (discount offered on multiple rentals).
To check availability click here
JUST A SHORT DISTANCE AWAY ...
As well as the award-winning facilities within Kelling Heath Holiday Park, there are a myriad of local attractions nearby.
- beautiful sandy beaches at Holkham and Wells next the Sea
- intriguing rock pools at West Runton - the kids can pond dip and search for sea creatures
- old seaside towns like Sheringham and Cromer
- pretty Norfolk villages of Holt and Thursford (famous for its Christmas Spectacular)
- RSPB and Heritage Sites at Blakeney Point and Cley Marshes
- Blickling Estate and Felbrigg Hall, both National Trust properties
- the Poppy Line Steam Train has a halt on the Park and runs a regular service between Holt and Sheringham.
Read more about all these attractions - go to our See and Do page